Friday, January 7, 2011

Flying Can Be Fun

As I tend to get bored and restless on flights, I usually end up hanging out in the galley chatting up a storm with the flight attendants for much of my sky time.  For some reason it is flight crew who most often tell me that I resemble Anderson Cooper.  I don’t receive that compliment so much on the ground, but up in the air, it’s a pretty regular thing - maybe it’s the altitude!  Being friendly and bearing what some may view as resemblance to Mr. Cooper also seems to have its perks.   On a recent flight while flying in coach, I ordered wine as I usually do en-flight in any cabin class.  Now the wine in coach is never better than a below average jug wine at best, but my galley girlfriends wouldn’t have me drinking that standard fare.  They snuck two prime bottles out from first class - one to keep re-filling my glass with and the other to take home as a gift. Thank you Anderson Cooper.


No comments:

Post a Comment